mAadhaar Official App : as the Aadhar card is the Most Important document for all the citizens of India mAadhar App is Launched by the Government of India. With The help of the mAadhar App Citizens can Update their Aadhar Card Without standing in long Queues. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIAI) has released the new mAadhaar with the goal of reaching a large number of smartphone users. The App includes a variety of Aadhaar services as well as a personalized section for Aadhaar holders who prefer to carry their Aadhaar information in the form of a soft copy rather than a physical copy all the time.
mAadhaar Official App: Key Features
The mAadhar App has two main key features. The first is multilingual, and the second is universality. Boath the Key Word Describe in the Details in the Section Below.
Multilingual : The mAadhar card App Can Be Accessible in a total of 12 Languages Such as Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu So that Citizens can Eaisyly Access the mAadhar App. Once the Citizens are Installed the mAadhar App User Will be Prompted to Select any of the preferred Languages. However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only.
Universality : The mAadhaar user can avail of the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help. with the help of this App, Candidates can get the benefit of so many Services Related to the Aadhar Card.
mAadhaar Official App for Updates Aadhar Details from Home @tathya.uidai.gov.in
mAadhar card will Provide Various Functionalities as Mentioned Below.
- Download Aadhaar
- Order a Reprint
- Address Update
- Download offline eKYC
- Show or Scan QR Code
- Verify Aadhaar
- Verify mail/email
- Eetrieve UID/EID
- Request for Address Validation Letter
Citizens can update their data by using the mAadhar App, as shown below.
- Online data are being updated.
- Requesting a letter of address validation
- Posting an update
- Examining the ‘update status’
- View the history of updates
- The enrolling center has been updated.
- Status of online address update
mAadhaar Official App: Enrollment Services
- Updation of the registered person’s information to data rectification
- Aadhaar Status Verification
- Request a reprint
- Finding an Enrollment Center
- Obtaining an Aadhaar Retrieval of UID(Unique Identification Numbers)
mAadhaar Official App: Request Status Service
To assist residents in tracking the status of various online requests, there is a Personalised Section for Aadhar Card Holders where they do not need to enter their Aadhar Card Number because this section also allows residents to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or biometric authentication.
mAadhaar Official App: Aadhar Locking
with the Biometric locking/unlocking Function Citizens can Secure secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables the Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
- TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password that can be used instead of SMS-based OTP.
- Update of profile – To update the view of Aadhaar profile data after the successful completion of the update request.
- Sharing of QR codes and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holders helps Aadhaar users share their password-protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
- Multi-profile: Aadhaar holders can include multiple (up to 3) profiles (with the same registered mobile number) in their profile section.
- Locate Enrolment Center helps users find the nearest Enrolment Center.
How to Download Aadhar Card FrommAadhaar Official App?
- Visit the Google play store App store
Click on the Install button
- Give required permissions to the app
- The app will be installed on your phone
- You have to set up a 4-digit numeric password for your app. This
- password needs to be entered whenever you log in to the app.
How to Update Mobile Number From mAadhaar Official App?
- Visit the UIDAI website : https://uidai.gov.in/
- Go to My Aadhaar>Aadhaar Services>Verify Email/Mobile Number
- Now, fill in the required details such as number, mobile number, email ID, and security code (captcha) under the ‘Personal Details’ section
- After filling in the required details, click on the ‘Get OTP’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your updated mobile number
- Enter the OTP to complete the verification of the mobile number
Q. What is iOS compatible version of the mAadhaar app?
A. The mAadhaar app for iPhone is compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
Q. Where can m-Aadhaar be used?
A. mAadhaar app can be used anywhere anytime within India.